¿Why Our Clinic?
36 year of experience
Bringing satisfaction to our patients, where we have performed more than _____ successful surgeries so far this year 2018.
We have a large medical group specializing in Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Phonoaudiology, Occupational Therapy, Refractive Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery among other specialties,, ready to offer a great service.
We have a full portfolio of services in Ophthalmology: orthoptics, optometry, angiography, low vision biometrics..
Otolaryngology: audiometry, impedance testing, VHIT tests, hearing aids, stroboscopy..
Phonoaudiology, Occupational Therapy, Refractive Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery and many other services.
At the moment of taking our services you will receive a personalized accompaniment from the time you contact the Clinic until the end of your procedures. We have a bilingual, friendly person who inspires confidence, this person will be in charge of the care and support processes in the Clinic’s facilities..
The entire portfolio of services of La Clinica Visual y Auditiva are available to prospective patients from all nationalities, including the information about the procedures, test with diagnosis aids, surgeries and therapies in Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology (ENT).
We comply with all the rules issued by the Colombia Ministry of Health, with protocols and care guidelines and clinical practice, ensuring security in all processes and procedures. We also possess high-tech equipment.
International Patient Unit (GC1)
It is a comprehensive and personalized service with bilingual staff, responsible for coordinating the medical care of foreign patients who want to avail the services of La Clinica Visual & Auditiva, whether foreign or a Colombian living abroad. Foreign patients may reach out to avail this service for a second medical opinion, or when passing through the country for vacation, work, or studies, among others.
This service has no associated costs, and is responsible for the organization and coordination of the patient and clinic before, during and after the visit.
- Bilingual and personalized comprehensive care
- Translation and interpreter (Spanish/ English)
- Prior coordination via web-mail; reserving medical hours, delivering budgets, coordinating hospitalizations, procedures and/or surgeries
- Processing with international health insurance or travel; letters of guarantee and safeguard both outpatient and inpatient (agreements with other hospitals)
- Care diplomats and embassies patients, according to requirements and needs of each
- Support and related stay in Cali, Colombia assistance; hotel arrangements with special tariffs and transfers to-and- from the clinic
- Support for relocation firms in Colombia and guided clinic visits when required
We are located in our modern facilities south of the city of Cali, Street 5B2 # 37A-50
They can also contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org also making your request or by calling (57) (2) 5140233
Most Requested Procedures from the outside leading medical practices
- Intraocular lenses
- Refractive between 20 to 50 years to eliminate myopia and presbyopia
- Lenses for patients with high myopia
- Surgeries for patients with keratoconus, pterygia
- Cosmetic Nose Surgery
- Facial and neck
- Ear Surgery
- Raising Eyebrows
- Increase and chin reduction
- Eyelid Surgery
- Dental Aesthetics
- Refractive Surgery
- Breast Prostheses
Total consultations in Otolaryngology, Ophthalmology and other services during 2018
Total visual and otolaryngology surgeries in 2018
Number of effective diagnoses that led to treatment or surgery in visual and otolaryngology areas in 2018