- Freely choose a doctor and general health professionals within available resources.
- Receive complete information about your diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. Receive all the information that you need to give informed consent for any proposed procedure or treatment. This information shall include the possible risks and benefits of the procedure or treatment.
- Receive dignified and humane treatment with respect to their beliefs, customs, cultural and spiritual values.
- All medical history reports are kept in confidence, and only those with authorization have access to such reports.
- To receive the best medical care available, ensuring security within a framework of respect for their wishes and beliefs, and to obtain a second opinion if requested.
- Receive an itemized bill and explanation of all charges.
- To receive or refuse spiritual or moral support whatever their religion may be. Individual cultural and personal values, beliefs and preferences will also be respected.
- Refuse to take part in research. In deciding whether or not to participate, you have the right to a full explanation.
- Agree or disagree to certain diagnostic or therapeutic procedures, as well as the donation of their organs, extend authority to family members or representatives, if/when necessary, to consent to or reject such procedures in written records.
- To request a second opinion when necessary.
- Ensure your healthcare and that of your community.
- Attend to all the appointments on the arranged schedule.
- If you are unable to attend a consultation or procedure, you must communicate this with the institution with a minimum 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Provide accurate and complete information about your health status.
- Make careful and rational use of resources, facilities, staffing and services.
- Treat everyone with dignity, both the staff and other patients. Respect the privacy of other patients.
- Respect the beliefs and property of other patients and that of the clinic.
- Keep in place the elements of common use.
- Follow treatments and instructions provided by the health personnel and abide by the preventive measures they advise.
- Cancel copayments and prorated fees where applicable.
Total consultations in Otolaryngology, Ophthalmology and other services during 2018
Total visual and otolaryngology surgeries in 2018
Number of effective diagnoses that led to treatment or surgery in visual and otolaryngology areas in 2018