In La Clinica Visual y Auditiva, our medical personnel bring their knowledge and expertise to treat patients in the different specialties of ophthalmology:
Is a specialist who assesses and manages patients suffering from optic nerve disorders such as optic neuritis and edema of the optic nerve. The most frequent eye pathologies are:
- Eyelid ptosis: Drooping eyelid that can obscure vision
- Dermatochalasis: Accumulation of fat in the eyelids
- Chalazion: Sequel to the inflammatory process in the eyelids
- Entropion: Eyelids investment into the eye
- Ectropion: Eversion of the eyelids outwards
All these conditions are correctable through surgical procedures.
This condition is a deviation from the normal line of sight of one eye or both eyes, so that the visual axes do not have the same direction.
According to the World Health Organization, patients with vision equal or greater than 20/60 in the better eye are considered low vision. In our Institution we have a multidisciplinary team who diagnoses, evaluates, and develops optical and non-optical aids, and participate in the rehabilitation process.